"If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable."
All details about the application process are available here.
The program consists of two Saturdays in the Fall semester from 9am to 4pm. Participants must commit to attending both sessions.
Each day includes a full day of reflection and discussion exercises, in a fun-filled team-building environment. Breakfast, lunch and time for socializing are also included.
Two individual coaching sessions are scheduled at a convenient time for the coach and participant.
The normal fee of $1,000 has been reduced to ease economic difficulties. The cost for the Fall Program is only $375, which includes the MCODE assessment valued at $89 (motivationcode.com).
In past years Pods met individually in corporate meeting rooms or WeWork locations around the DC metro area. In 2023, to bring all the Pods together, we will use a larger space in Washington or Great Falls that combines indoor meeting rooms with outdoor recreational space.
Upon acceptance into the program, you should:
- Complete all assigned work prior to each Saturday seminar. Bring final drafts to the seminars (not first drafts), so that your Pod members can help improve them.
- Arrive at both sessions on time, and with a laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- Schedule your coaching calls right after each session.
- Prepare talking points and questions before meeting with your Coach.
- Participate in Alumni events to stay connected with the larger DCA community.